Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm a Bi-Polar Blogger

It appears that I am a Bi-Polar Blogger. I'm either writing all the time or not at all. I would venture to guess that my obsession with BJJ works the same way. Lately I have just been doing my thing but not putting 100% into it. I had a 2.5 week injury break in early August. I just tweeked my previously injured knee enough that I was reminded of how quick an injury can take you out of everything. Being a working man and dad...these brushes with injury always scare me and pull my reigns back. At the same time I have been asked to test for my Purple Belt on September 24th. It is an honor to be asked by my coaches to do this and can only be a reflection of all the hard work I have been putting in up to this time. As most people, I dont feel like am worthy of this promotion but I trust that my coaches know where I stand better than I do. I'm digging for the killer in me that wants to control and submit everyone in my way. Let me know if you see him. ;)

I hope to post here more often in the coming months. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment