Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time...





Its been a while. Things have been going well though. Competed at the Spring St. Croix Valley Grappling Games and took 2nd in the 180-195 Blue Belt division. Didnt do anything spectacular but I did put alot of the stuff I have been working on into use. Felt better having competed despite having a sore neck. Noticed that I need to continue to polish my butterfly game and attacks from side control. I was there and did some things (including holding for points which is good) but I want to finish. Takedowns, mount control/attacks, and back defense/prevention remain tops on my "LIST" though.

Training with Rigan Machado for the first time this coming Saturday. Really excited to meet and learn from him. I hope to post some pictures and a review sometime next week.

Until next time (Sooner then later)...go do Jiu Jitsu!

No comments:

Post a Comment