Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Jiu Jitsu Goals



I have heard its easier to obtain your goals if you make them visible to others. For that reason here they are.

Long Term

1. Become known as a technical Jiu Jitsu guy/mind.
2. Compete in 50 tournaments by the time I am 50.
3. Compete and medal at NAGA, Grapplers Quest, and an IBJJF event.
4. Establish a Jiu Jitsu program within the Ramsey County Community Corrections Department.
5. Obtain the Black Belt by 2017.
6. Coach a BJJ student to a BJJ or MMA World Championship (I wanna be Mickey from Rocky).


Short Term

1. Stay healthy.
2. Roll more/become more competitive.
3. Help others learn and become better in the process.
4. Earn a 1st Place Medal at the Submission Hunt.
5. Train with Robert Drysdale and Marcelo Garcia.
6. Earn the Purple Belt in 2012.

Most Importantly

I want to be the best Husband and Father that I can be. Nothing will stand in the way of me doing this. FAMILY FIRST! Hopefully one of my kids will enjoy Jiu Jitsu as much as me!

Jason

1 comment:

  1. As of 8/2010
    Competed in 5 tournaments (29).
    Trained with Robert Drysdale 2 times.
    Hard to quantify some of my goals but I am working towards them daily.

    ReplyDelete