Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No Jiu Jitsu = Know Madness


Its football season here in Wisconsin and with that my traditional Jiu Jitsu nights have become kids football nights. That coupled with the fact that I work such a strange work schedule leaves me with zero mat time. Arrrrrrrrrr!!! Logically I know that I am not on any time frame and that I could use some more healing time anyway. Deep down in my chaotic brain I am going mad. Jiu Jitsu is my therapy. My release from stress and the drain of everyday life. Where else can you go to "lose yourself" and just "live in the moment"? Only a practitioner of Jiu Jitsu will understand this. To everyone else I am just that dude obsessed with Jiu Jitsu who they need to "hide" on Facebook. ;) Maybe in 10 years my area will have the all day training schedules that I read about on the East and West Coast?! Then again, in 10 years I'll probably only need the evening classes (When I finally work a 9-5pm). So in my current world of no Jiu Jitsu, I chose to put my thoughts here. Just like all those pathetic folks in history who chose to write on paper what they were truly thinking. I'd rather be choking you than having you read about my insecurities. For the time being though, know that I am dreaming of all the ways I will become a better Jiu Jitsu player. I hope that counts for something. Thanks for taking the time to read this...and if you have more time, swing by and lets roll in my backyard! Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment